Thursday, April 4, 2013

DOT + 1 Again! And still no medical content!

DOT + 1 Again

Today  April 2nd,  I received the second bag of  my Sister/Donor's Stem Cells, and The Duke told me to hit reset again.

Evidently the two-bag restart day is nicknamed "Groundhog Day"after the Bill Murray Movie,

I have crossed  some kind of medical dateline, and gained a full day, at least in how time  is reckoned for me now.

I for one am quite happy about the second bag.
Belt and Suspenders I always say!
If Some is good, More is better.
In for a Penny, in for a Pound.

And Laurie and I now each have a blood bag tag with donor on one side
and recipient on the other,

matching marrow mementos.

More tomorrow,

C




1 comment:

  1. Best wishes from Mo'town,
    Hey. When you gonna tune that guitar, pal?
    Juangrande

    ReplyDelete