Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DOT+1 No Medical Content



No Medical Content
Donor and Host Resting




Anticipating chemo-induced lethargy and dwindling lucidity,
I pre-cooked a few posts, so I could just go to drafts and hit publish.
I call them Julias.


"I have previously prepared..."
                                                   - Julia Child


Get out your blunt scissors and regress.
You may want to print these out on card stock,
or a cut down file folder..


just over the jump - music , fun and games...



For the Musicians

Soundtrack - Mills Brothers This soundtrack  is a treat, a very creative film clip forerunner to MTV.from the 30's.


For the Girls

Paper Dolls featuring your favorite characters from











Get -em here!



For the Boys



Images from the Internet Movie Car Database



Added Bonus !




top 10 Maggie Moments

Acerb comments, wry witticisims, eye rolls and smackdowns




&




Allison at Handscapes Gallery  located on the Beaufort Waterfront, proud supporter of Public Radio East, gave me a snazzy pair of Lord Grantham PJ's complete with white piping on the lapels, so I can convalesce in Style!


Thanks Allison,
Chris



4 comments:

  1. Rest up you three...feel better..drink juice...don't even attempt to separate the little people from the backing. Love ya's

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ever so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugh Blackwell03 April, 2013 12:39

    Cap'n, Paperdoll: One of the first tunes I learned to play from a 78. You found your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crick,
    Glad to see you are doing well.
    Love you, Gilly and Gretch

    ReplyDelete